DAMPSTICK - It's bone dry.
Some Boats are affected and others are not, this is because there are so many types of boats and so many variables, such as:
- General Condition and Integrity: of the hull, windows, and doorframes.
- Bilges: wet, vented or unvented.
- Insulation: type and properties.
- Windows: porthole, rectangular, double-glazed, sliding, overall surface area of glass.
- Mushroom Roof Vents; quantity and location.
- Length Of Boat: internal cubic capacity, and external colour.
- Use: Time aboard, amount of people on board.
- Facilities: showers, washing machines, driers, and fridges.
- Cooking and Kettles
work: under deck, surface mounted, behind lining, lagged sufficiently or not, etc.
- Read more..........